.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

cars and such

More of the abuse last night.. It starts by talking about what excuse I am giving for not driving exc. exc. exc. ... It would be proper to prosicute the reasons I don't drive but we have a job to do and we don't play games around power tools and saws... The moron kept me up past 10:30... List of cool sounds... It's the compresser and the drills that make all the cool sounds.. Time is an important thing also not just money.. Some sound samples may be worth doing just to keep the kids busy.. High tek though is probily not something that is afordable in alot of cases.. One of the recycling places will go away if we go away along with all thier rail cars exc.. I am going to get the harrasment about driving... I am not answering questions unless I can make fun of the person around my apartment I just won't do it.. It apears the guy is realy mad because when he asks a question that is none of his buisness he feels he can use harrasment to "overcome the objection" as they claim they do in telemarketing..
Walmarts and other companies became warehouse stores... We should be borrowing some of thier shelf item lists they hang from the ceiling.. computerised cut lists sent from one machine to another, dex tracker software of corse would use sound to distract someone at the exact time they are making the cut.. So the counter to that would be to send the length to the machine instead of the paper.. I am going to get my python book and then I should make some cash... Lots of jobs are listed and I have a strange resume that should get me at least some telecomuting stuff.. maybe not but it is part of the new charecterasion unless I get laid... software or sex.. or some chick wearing software or getting laid by some chick wearing software is probily best

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?