.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

 

The end of the apartment at the waterford.

This is going to be the end of the waterford lease in corpus christi texas. I think the crime family around the apartment wants to prevent my furniture from transporting to another apartment. Every Saturday the crime family starts to be abusive.. No details yet or guarantees that the job is going to take. It is the end of a very abusive relationship with the waterford crime family. Alot of the abuse is centered around plastic recycling OPEC hates plastic recycling... I don't think plastic is effected as much by oil demand alot of it is a waste product from refining as I understand it.. She is going to be my favorite person again... Feels like family when I hang around del mar.. I give the city the benefit of the dout I am working for departments that debase and ridicule the excuses I hear to be abusive.. They also loose their jobs if there isn't constuction and people who make extortion promises are bad for business.. The abuse has to end.. Sounds like the guy who used to ride the bicycle to the maverick market now circle k on Everhart across from the bank that is now a strip club.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?