.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, August 04, 2006

 

freddy fender , we will pass the bond issue stick around

We will pass the bond issue for the seawall stick around o.k. I remember listening to him alot as a youth.. The record was a well worn one. The rent they come by they want lots of money... maybe it is a system thing to give people the benifit of the dout. I am inclined to think pre-ordaned... That someone has already been told what to do in advance and they will be in prison.. I think they call it hearing gods calling... Benifit of the dout though and not where I am getting retailated against for talking to the cops..
I don't talk about work because I want good sources... maybe someday I get a cellphone and upload some good or bad pictures of a storm. Music though.. because people always want to know what kind of music we listen to at work.. We listen to electronic music or at least we better listen to electronic music because it is in the safty films. Looks like they may be old coastal films and I have to rate the music as well above average. Electronic music from cell phones.. Some different styles of tehano music, excuse my spelling.. Alot of it slow, some of the more lively stuff sometimes.. Some rock music once in awhile.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?