.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, August 25, 2006

 

he's going to wok for the rest of his life...

He's stupid he is going to wok for the rest of his life.. Alot of people like to sell cars near his resteraunt.. Some of the cars may have went into protective custody. It sorta looks like chaos.. One car had a sign posted over the price like they were trying to hide it or something or were told to remove it... Very odd.,, asian chick at the times market... She doesn't like me because I don't by lottery tickets.. They may be trying to sell it by convincing someone they could do a better job of running it.. Three midight lovers for $1.. I am not sure if I should call the asian chick sister or not.. The wedding ring doesn't bother me as long as it is just her that comes to the apartment... I want to order my python book but sleep is something I want pretty badly right now..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?