.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

 

how do you protect military people when abusive people control comunication

There are so many military people there is no way to protect all of them. The people around my apartment make them all targets it is what they do. They control comunication. 24 hours a day sexual abuse. It is my fault because at some point I will kill somone over it. I think they are preditors or something.. they don't care about the terrorist attack, they just care about sex and oddly enough where it came from. The noticed the netherlands, land of dope and sexual perversion and the sexual abuse is nonstop because I went to the state child protection people and because it is a great story for preditors..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?