.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 

The number one spot for dex tracker in google..

I am thinking someone at l.k. jordan is mad at me but I don't seem to be doing better through the other ones.. I did get a job offer cleaning up city hall or so the phone said.. I don't realy need my hearing to write music software just to write music, I am buying a manual this weekend though.. I hate looking up stuff on the internet and don't realy like e-books and the one I have doesn't have examples of the commands.. You just have a command and not even an explanation in python.. I could go for a certification, I am a little more motivated than I have been befour.. I sorta hit a brick wall on the promition I think it is fresh meat that I need to figure out how to log into. I noticed I was mirrored on some unix site in china or somewhere, probily china where they don't like windows so much.. Every day it is some stuff about alochol whatever maybe because of the security camara or something.. The blade is sitting at more of an angle than it was.. doesn't seem to bother the people I work with.. Martinez was even has almost the same expresion satire like of the guy in the safty video when they tell you what not to do... I would freak if that hit someone I may even have nightmares about it..

Comments:
I enjoy reading your blog! Keep up the good writing!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?