.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

Strange bus ride

Seems like there is a lot more people than we usually have on route 32.. sro.. Standing room only.. The only chick who isn't mentally challenged that I have seen with a bus pass in years. She was going to stand up in the front of the bus. I was standing near one of the doors. I let her know that there was a seat near the back of the bus she could use.. She was very fortunate to have a seat while it was unfortunate we almost ran into a white Toyota. License plates I think it was 67 something.. Don't recall. kvr must be down or my site was down for awhile (traffic).. I don't have my book yet but I have some code to try out so I am pretty excited about that and finaly having some money I am down to $20.. Some guy is talking about the union exc.. He said he was against but paid dues for two months and that people who are screwups are the ones who want the union exc.. exc.. I heard someone say once that no one is perfect.. Hopefully that is not famous last words befour he is replaced by a machine... Design... It is called passive solar.. Amazing powers of observation will tell you that the black metal is very hot.. I said solar water heater but realy it is something more up our alley.. Like an electric car door where the black metal is hidden until it gets warmer.. Somewhere on the internet they used beer or soda cans and painted them black.. It is global warming of the indoors.. That thing that Al Gore warns us about... Not the gasses but the darker tones heating stuff up.. repainting our Scrap might even work... Truck Tool boxes, what else.. Oh yea non-demonitatial truck boxes... Doesn't matter to me who makes the trucks we do custom stuff just change our shirts on the weekends..

Comments:
We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
Your site offered us with valuable information to work
on. You've done a formidable job and our whole community will be thankful to you.
Take a look at my weblog :: http://rehab.alabama.gov/
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?