.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 18, 2006

 

democrat invents the internet why is the cwa website so bad

I was looking for all those jobs that the state says they are supposed to have... I believe they could probily use a bunch of free web pages and tools and even some google adds to help fund the operation.. As it is I realy can't tell what they are trying to do on the internet. Remember these are the people that represent people that make a living off of bandwidth and telephone networks... seems odd.. I a not even sure how you find the local I have searched the internet befour.. It is a complete mystery to me why they don't at least have a free webpage and a blog.. cheaper than mailing paper..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?