.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, September 09, 2006

 

Example of how bad programmers are sometimes...

Line 1 I was asking about my programming manual
line 2 Told her it was from Barnes and noble
line 3 she told me she knows

I am now going to guess the other lines of the program that occur at times

line 4 I just thought I would tell you what book store it is
line 5 .....

sort of get the idea..

I am hearing how short staffed they are... I suspect if I say anything at all about the abuse that I am getting from the other apartment and anything bad about the complex I wouldn't be working for the complex... That is a control script..

Terrorist informants deserve billions and don't really feel that working at apac is enough for them... I am not really in the mood to change my answering machine and may leave it that way for years... 50+ weeks make you lazy the rest of the week..
I have been waiting forever for my python scripting book and I am irated that I ordered it when they have it in town..

The haunted bus stop on old robstown road for route 12... Very annoying.. I think it has something to do with giving money to a person with an alternative lifestyle that does cocaine.. It is strange because I am almost asleep and the intercom (probily the salvage yard) says the ccpd is not going to let you sleep there, when I sit up there is the bus.. Some sort of control of communication deal for apac northside or opec northside if you prefer. I have silence until I am walking down Weber after I got off of route 17 a bunch of abuse about driving and then I walked into the heb and almost fell asleep in line.. Not really asleep but completely zoned. Then I probily look like I am on medication when I try to operate the self serve thing at the h.e.b. I did hear someone that sounded like a black lady (Friday this is all Friday) saying that I shouldn't buy a car or somesuch and then the usual abuse from sounds like white guy or unaccented guy about buying a car and then someone telling him to shut up... (someone asked me for a cigarette and I told him I can't be buying stuff like that because I need to buy a car.. Possibly military looking person with muscles and stuff... It is sarcasm though)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?