.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

Python Scripts (roleplayed or not roleplayed

I am hearing that around the apartment that it isn't racial discrimation because they are mexican and I am white... Ya that makes sence but it is the white person in the office that is giving me so much crap with my contract and never fixes anything. Oh yea and that brown vs board thing that caused desegration is such an abusive lawsuit that I have to get the abuse every day... Same reason I was targeted at carrol high school by white tobbaco marketers.


That is what I am putting up with at waterford in corpus christi texas. I also get harrased and then someone will aproach me with drugs.. If I call the cops nothing. Maybe it is the military dealing cocaine or that is the excuse for the racial abuse. abusive person claims it is about drugs and then more of the control of comunication abuse...


This is where I am going with my racism complaint http://www.hud.gov/offices/fheo/FHLaws/index.cfm
http://www.gdwear.com I don't know if union people like pythons or not..
I suspect it may not have the words python and that they may have thier convention
in other cities besides where our corperate headquaters used to be in dallas.. Around my apartment he keeps saying he claims he kidnapped himself.. self being a part of a python program along with parent.. Alot of programs will say kill self and if that represents a union person harrasing someone they are in deep crap.. Because python is used in web prgramming and journalism needs sources it is hard to tell what is roleplayed or not roleplayed.. People are like programs to sometimes you can give them instructions that result in script errors that cause problems..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?