.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, September 15, 2006

 

review of python programing editor pype

Pype looks like a fairly competent editor written entirely in python. Should make it easy to extend and revise. I did notice one glich that when you make a change to add a def comand: exc with all the code and then save it does not update the bar on the tools... I have to admit that I haven't fully tested this as of yet. (alot of things that are on python.org are not realy things that interest except that I am under pressure to get cash, from a job with some sort of programming or anything else I can come up with). tootorials on dvd are probily out at this point.. I made it about 200 pages in the manual pretty quickly.. ebay has the best turtorial stuff.. may even have to try to find a colege bookstore for the best book with review questions in it..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?