.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, September 21, 2006

 

Things that morally offend me.. (what to tell the gov about jobs)

If I was offended by heat I would post it. It is to much like hell and god doesn't want us to be there. I will think up more religious objections to working later as being a worthwhile exercize in satire. I am glad to see that it is a consideration though. Having no experience an no clue is acceptable. I figure that I am worth more to the gas department because I can just take the bus and then read the meters.. I want half the money for the truck as my sign on bonus..





I just started looking at unemployment insurance.. 5 contacts a week.. I may be doing that anyway.. Worked a little bit today at a window contractor.. I am thinking what I need is a head hunter and not an agency, the cash is nice and some stuff may transfer over.. Tech people should do other things, same with sales people. I get a look at what a distributor see's or deals with when they receive from their manufacurer.. The other side of what I was looking at overhead door company.. The residential sliding door stuff just looks smaller not different, I was supprised by that but I haven't been in any new homes in awhile.. Tax deduction this year and next year for replacing windows( I was working for windows distributors just past civilization..) I never realized anything was out there and she didn't give me the numbers for the address... I am not sure if that would have helped or hurt my ability to find it.. I mistook it for a place on apallo.. Some devils advocate stuff maybe so.. The window company has a website but I forgot what it is so I can't tell what they are doing to sell to people over the net..
I noticed career builder while I was looking though.

Comments:
Hello. And Bye.
 
hi there dudes. I'm really into shoes and I was searching as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices for the sneakers were about 220 dollars everwhere. But definitively I set this site selling them for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you say about it?
 
good day bros. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that exact model. The prices seeking the sneakers were approximately 230 pounds on every page. But finally I bring about this location selling them for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what is your opinion?
 
good evening ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that particular model. The prices as regards the shoes were approximately 170 dollars on every page. But finally I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you say about it?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?