.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

 

waterford...

It is amazing that I even have time to do the lease... A contact is telling me I could be back at the city... Not realy the city a contracter for one day... may not be practicle... two back to back 50 hrs weeks.. The waterford chick is saying something about someone aproving my lease.. I am hopeing it isn't the person in charge of being abusive to try to sell me drugs.. python conference near dallas.. why did they choose addison texas.. Sounds more like a computer command I suspect.. I haven't checked to see if I can get a decent 2.5 version going for awhile.. The comercial stuff desn't realy take a while to catch up becuase realy it is about getting all the library's to the next version.. If it were me to do a commercial version it would be better manual (tutorial realy) for boa-constructor and then scipy objects added to it and maybe some visual python stuff with pywin because I am allowed to distribute music software that was created with it.. utility would be a .pdf to hhp (helpfile format) converter because there is alot of pubilic domain doc that isn't reachable with the current format... It is a pain in the (*U(**()(... wx.grid is my current obsession right now when I have time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?