.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 11, 2007

 

More of mr power trip

Mr power trip control freak has made himself known over the last few days interfering with my sleep. That is mr power trip he runs things because he is abusive. Harassing me and saying why don't you buy a car and asking how I feel about the drug war over and over. Mr power trip seems to have some connection to the temp service that hires menial jobs for the city. I am getting some abuse where he claims that I am encouraging vandalism. I think part of it may be a retaliation tape done with the security cameras. He says he has to be abusive to fight the drug war and I am getting nonsensical stuff about driving (no car no trafficing, but I don't hear any bragging just excuses)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?