.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, May 20, 2007

 

the abuse around the apartment started up again..

I am getting some abuse where the manager in question claims I stink while all his employees go out and smoke... It is the question on employment profile that plays devils advocate to talking to kkr's customers about thier tobbaco use... To follow up on that it is my fault I went to a desegrated school distric and was targeted for tobbaco marking to children not thier fault for marketing to minors... I am getting very steady racial and sexual abuse in the apartment..

The miller light people who where out in the open and marketing thier products (including miller) were around for three years and then all the kkr people left and the abuse became much worse..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?