.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

 

economy exc. exc. exc..

It should be perfect... I have alot of time I bring a notebook with me I do some coding, I am motivated to do something about my life... I don't think that is the intention of what is going on around me, It went pretty well considering and it is wednesday and I am not in pain, probily tommorow it always seems to be that way but less and less so.. Starting out the fry baskets were just killing me... Now I can grab the heavy one with the dividers and be all right and I did the grill without to much problem at all.. I found my stupid name tag, and I realised that I sweat when I work hard and it is hot back there... wonder if the underarm deoderent gave out..


Some chick is bringing suppositories in the building at night... lots and lots of drama... It is just a pattern of stuff that looks like it should not be inside.... It seemed like that on a ride home also that she isn't driving with enough hands while we pass alot of places with missing rails on the highway... She was saying that I would be better off without mike and the chick that talks about laura all the time.... Ya but I don't want you to drive off the highway with them to thier doom (doesn't say I)..

lier loans her and her chick, check exc.. exc... The name of a real estate agent. and she could work in robs town.. .. customer or seller I don't know.. It is hard to tell about corpus christi because both houston (houston mentioned as a good housing market) and then to the north san antonio and people asume they are a hot market.. localy the job market is well down but when you start talking about condo's it is hard to tell and maybe people advertise out of market...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?