.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, May 31, 2007

 

jehovahs witness....

I am roleplaying stuff around the mall and matching it up to stuff said at fti....

I noticed a street called lum.... I am following it anyway because I remember when the internet went out of buisness... I miss the internet.. Lum does alt-a and has an below average default record... trades below book and is buying back it's shares... They may be paying to much dividend but I can not tell..... mainly I just look at it to try to figure out what it should do.... I had a little and decided to pass on the 13% yield (some of that is capital).. and went into fund (a closed end fund with above average returns over a long period of time)... The 10$ call (if you look down lum street, you are matching the two kelly's up to the love in the graphiti)... you get a gym that is $10 a month.... it is a way to get an extra 8% off the stock if you go for the jan calls....

One jehovahs witness or he appeared to be a jehovahs witness was saying god get's rid of people he dislikes and more stuff was said that sounded more catholic than anything else.. Today the woman is a babe... then she went to flower bluff... If I went out there sunday or saterday it would probily be considered stalking..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?