.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, May 24, 2007

 

rta

I am not sure how much of the rta corpus christi caller times article is true. We are back up in gas prices so there may or may not be a crunch about routes... I think the route by work is part of a plan by one of my co-workers to punish me for not having a car, The day after I took the bus I was hearing stuff about driving and one could asume (but not correctly) that I would have to take three buses to get home... It is great if it is exactly there when I am ready to go, not to be a but-head about it and certainly it is great to go downtown and near the buisness.... changing the route to make it more fun for tourism would make it cooler, It is a neat route anyway for cruising, and alot of us downtown would like you to come by for shopping and buisness..

What is true about this article about rta... $4500 of extra benifits a year translating to well over 6000 extra riders to pay for health benifits or possibly some crime on the bus gave someone health insurance.... dis-belief I can't say what if any of the article is true.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?