.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, July 26, 2007

 

burger king corpus christi...

I suspect the boss jessica is planning to not pay me for my burger king hours in advance.. I clocked in and out to mark my time for monday, it looks like they are trying to make it easy to mess up the time. We have to clock in and out at 4 am in the morning.. It also looks like my cook is trying to leave me bad food at night... maybe it was a bad night for him... THey dried out all the meat, and eggs after running a bunch of it.. They do great when we get big volume...


Our current special involves free blockbuster movie cupons... also we are advertising be yellow... I don't know if that means if you are afraid of war you should buy 20 woppers... I am ready to write some music, I haven't decided where to put it I am thinking maybe google video.. It is just sample stuff but theoreticly getting paid for my content is going to make them the choice to choose...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?