.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 02, 2007

 

fake estates and other issues

I am dealing with a new Realtor.. I am finding people in the past that are not very motivated.. I may need to get a buyers agent to help with the loan process exc.. My boss at burger king is more abusive when there is women in the restaurant and I noticed that he is doing that to other employees and then they respond to him in an argumentative way... last Saturday some black chick comes in.. At least I think she is a chick she was adjusting something (g-string maybe).. I think it was timed for her benefits (not that there is anything special about her at least that I know about, she didn't seem that interested even)... I could be wrong it could be something retaliatory that she wanted to see him do... Since I was thinking of buying units on the northside I have the think of the renters as different... people who cause trouble when the rent is to low........ We don't allow psychopaths to work in the corpus christi burger king restaurant any more (that I know about)..


loans... I am looking at non-recource loans meaning that my job and assets are not conncected to the loan.. They list at below prime and they require the assets to have positive cash flow.. I went to remax but it is possible they are not going to reply although it may be that they just need to get back from the weekend.. I noticed my bills the fixed cost stuff went up $1.50 in three months.. The 32 day billing cycle and the balance has fallen more thatn 3% so next month it almost has to fall... there are no more days to add to it, and the principle payment is dropping..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?