.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, July 27, 2007

 

my hours haven't been corrected

I see a trend I hadn't seen befour.... a bottle of something with a warning label and then a cop is pointed out... Because I watch the way people do things... go spray stuff near the fryer... Yesterday It was there is a babe with (a good looking babe)... I look into loby it is a police officer promently displayed and then look around I do not see a discription of what the guy just said... I told him you better see some identification from this chick I am not sure she is over 18... jessica realy doesn't want to pay me for those hours... I noticed something with jesse that made me believe he came close to getting arrested last night.. This older chick comes in the lobby we have a contovisy (as they would say on bbc).. jesse is in the lobby she pushes him (You read stuff about women seeking abusive people and then trying to recreate the abuse...) He looks like he is going to hit her for a second.. I said you can't do that later because she isn't a threat to you or anything... (she is just annoying)... The cops got her at the circle k parking lot..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?