.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

 

oven oscilations

I just got paid the abuse is more exc exc exc... The money is pretty much the same regardless of what day it is I don't live month to month... Some cover story for industial espionage.... Ya she looks good in her super tight pants and she is spotless.... I don't see the signs of steroid use like the receding hairline but going by sound I would not be sure.. I could use some sleep or maybe alot of sleep... I am not sure if I will finaly have the new version of dex tracker out or not.... It is over due because all the back ground routines are done it is just putting them together.....

It seems to be the oven is getting changed alot.... switch turned off and on exc... very annoying I am catching it though when it happens...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?