.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, July 15, 2007

 

some drug addict mexican guy offers to sell xanax

I don't think we have to worry about the two day sticker on frozen biskets in the frezer expiring and someone taking them with them.... Then again you never know what kind of crazy stuff goes on. I suspect I have an actor and maybe it is satire, I am not sure.. This job may not be for you, I asked him if he could read and write.. THe fryer doesn't look like it is a job for him. Janitorial maybe...

Someone offers to sell zanex or is it xanex or something... says it helps you get beyond embarasment exc.. and more of a stupid sounding line... I said to be honest I am not the type of person who gets embarased when I am harrased I am the type of person who wants to go out and beat someones head in... more graphics descriptions of violence exc... I am kinda a jackass when I get harrased.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?