.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

 

spanish on my answering machine

I have someone calling me in spanish today and yesterday leaving a message that I do not understand.... I hear the word columbia and that is all I can realy pick out. I hope I am not getting death threats or something.. I think I waited to long to talk to the people about my resume.... are you willing to car pool carpul.... I will have to think about that.... Seems like the microsoft people have a good sales pitch for microsoft office including being an information have not if you don't have it on your computer... I can't assume that the person I am doing software with has it though so I can't use it as a com object like vim... vim isn't as mouse dependent either... Power mac compatable with both linux and windows... That is starting to sound atractive... I don't have that kind of cash to throw around though... It may be a little bit of a break to not do the drug test and talk to the boss... I was starting to blur at the screen.... Hot looking black chick walked in during the test and started to chew something...

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?