.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, July 08, 2007

 
We hired someone who thinks he is playing basketball.... I think he is predicting where I am going to be and getting in the way on purpose... He doesn't seem that bright.. I have to walk around him and go the other direction because I know he won't move.. I am doing some big time codeing this weekend (hopefully it works I am through with emaks until at least next week... I have a couple of grids and such to look at... I am going through the csound versions... d and f... You have to watch out for .dll's that is why it is f for programming.... I am just musing and satiring.. I like the way it is setup because when I do an interface I can make it ridged and still have all the power underneith to make different instruments and concepts.. I am thinking about doing something simple for graphics that way.... send it commands and let it draw what I want to the screen.... I haven't researched or thought through how I would want to do that yet.. It is suggested by some of the bigger figures in python that you keep your ui and your working code seprately... now I can use my ui with other programs easily and doing that with a graphical concept (during editing)... will allow me more reuse of my code base...

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?