.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

 

google adsence referals

I know as a blogger that indian women are better than philapeno women $ wise. For entertainment value the indian chicks have better advertisments also.. who can beat meet a woman who can speak O(*^%* or somesuch stuff that I cannot even type. I have been telling people google pays me to inform on people and write software.. There may be some stuff in there that would appeal to the audience that I have... Stuff like free music and free online games suit the audience well... I left the amusing stuff... leads are always harder to get than clicks because the user has to be more than curious they have to want the product but they do well for the blogger who isn't friendless.. I don't know if adsence is what I would call some of the dating ads though

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?