.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

 

GET PAID TO TRY TO KEEP YOUR PANTS UP DEFYING GRAVITY AT BURGER KING

http://www.tlsc.org/erp2.html

This has to be retaliation by burger king in corpus... guess who martinez is probily her name... No one hires that many perverts by chance. A man is paid to despertly attempt to keep his pants from falling down in a loosing battle with gravity... .. The employer is o.k. with that.

THE DEVIL.....

everyone they hire is tearing the place up... I think the story or the game is whatever it takes to tear the burger king up.. They took money from my check again..
I hear benzine, it think jesses voice changed rapidly.. I saw his first name when I was walking from (what is now labeled a citgo)... with a bunch of female like names that ended with estella... You keep going and you are at the navy-army credit union. entirely unrelated probily but I noticed that and the date of 2000 on it, past a store that was rebuilt there after it had burnt down. (family thrift store)

I noticed the dexter adds for showtime on my vst page.. America's favorite pyscopath. not we have all the stars from showtime at the burger king.. We have the L word, we have fire starter, We have me dexter.. I was slightly annoyed but it is probily somewhat amusing..

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?