.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 22, 2008

 

burger king plus arson plus corpus christi

corpus christi texas burger king. It is like foreshadowing, a former burger king employee asks me how to find my stuff on the internet. I tell her just look up arson plus corpus christi plus burger king in the blog engines. I supose you can just look up my name and surf land of cigo.. Any way it is like foreshaddowing between second shift and the traffic it is impossible to do the grill and the boss (jesse) finds another way to rip me off. We clock in and out at 4 oclock and the game is that now we don't tell people to log back in. The game also includes not alowing the employees a break when we clock in and out..

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?