.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, May 08, 2009

 

The bat computer

I am finally running windows vista.. It looks like Toshiba is dumping computers but they may just be unloading before windows 7 comes out. The conspiracy theory would work like this.. The Japanese concerned about the Chinese auto industry and the company that is part owned by Berkshire Hathaway.. decides that the trio of products, laptop batteries, cell phones and cars is a big threat and decides to take over the laptop market and dump jap batteries as well as other measures... I have found that dex tracker doesn't work with vista because of missing .dll's I don't have an answer to that but I do have my modem fixed after I called toshiba's help line, that really doesn't satisfy me I wanted to upgrade to a much more advanced model :) I am really excited that I will be able to use pygame now and will have a much better distro going... I had an offer on half the cost of going into business (and some of the work) which comes out to $50 for half of the cost of the google ads.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?