.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, December 10, 2009

 

Miguel Garcia Bayardo Corpus Christi Texas Death .

burger king corpus christi . It probily doesn't matter if it was natural causes. I believe I saw miguel garcia bayardo befour he died around the corner of my house. I am being tampered with though someone who claims someone is recruiting perverts into the catholic church and it isn't thier fault.. And then I hear some crap where he says its about drugs and then I get harrased about driving. He might have to die or at least be disapeared befour I talk to the cops about it. My payroll times may be doctored also it is against burger king policy to pay min wage but you might be able to get the times I went around the corner and left for work and went home from work..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?