.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 11, 2010

 

death and taxes

corpus christi texas I have heard pretty good as far as two days of really heavy abuse.... death and taxes I suppose.... They are urder is concerned (speaking as dexter of course). I suspect liberty will not be getting back to me but I am not 100% sure so I am not ready to say we won't be doing that peeps... I am hearing how my software will not do me any good. dex tracker describes a way to comit a murder that is being done in corpus, I would of course market pyhon and pygame because the run on the windows mobile and is sold from the store and not "dex tracker" per say.... They know guerrilla marketing, so let me sell the classes for $10, $20 as a subcontractor I went to best but so it look web os and palm are the really big equipment people so windows maybe a smaller nich than I realize.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?