.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 14, 2010

 

mobile internet

command center corpus Christi ..... I think I came up with a systems idea .... The people I am with have mobile internet so it works something like this ... The ticket comes out of the computer ... and then the ticket is sent to the internet ... So if something happens the ticket can be grabbed with the smart phone and the internet ... Maybe just skipping alot of it but the ticket being grabbed off the internet if disaster strikes for some reason... I was having trouble understanding why they could use google maps if they had a smart phone.. Maybe thats where I come in if I ever get a job involving telephones instead of being a potential customer ...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?