.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, January 23, 2010

 

no jobs

corpus christi command center. Feels gamey ... it could be an organised short a cover story of some kind or maybe they are in trouble because they dont have any jobs. I am selling the contol of cummunication hit as a security threat I have sent one to HR BioPetroleum they are going to be doing some cool stuff soon..

http://www.hrbp.com/AboutUs/Careers.html




Cc: Bcc: msabarsky@hrbp.com;


Cc:



Bcc:



Subject:
Picture Please consider my resume for employment


Attach:
resume2.doc [77.5KB]


I have seen first hand that the citgo plant near my house is a security threat and the organized crime that comes from other countries that comes along with it. I have heard the excuses from law enforcement claiming they can do anything about it. I have heard the control of communication crap that is supposed to be ruled as auto accidents and overdoses. I have a strong desire to be part of the future of energy in this country. I have a great deal of marketing experience and I have publishing experience. I have some in the neighborhood of a million hits with my software and various web pages I have created (I have had a number of advertiser go under before paying me though.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?