.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, March 07, 2010

 

the black mail gives money to mark...

It's probably literal and not figurative. I have sources that says something could have happened in the past, but I am worried about sources on what could happen in the future, I have to think about weather I have a good one online..

paranoid about money and food exc.. I bought some 5 for $1 seeds.

garden bean kuntucky wonder (95 cents at home depot they have come up already)

grand bell mix pepper (mult colors probily a difference in flavor at heb)

garden bean burpe stringless (hopefully a bush bean because that is how I planted it)

garden bean pencil pod black wax (a yellow bush bean)

radish early scarlet globe

pumpkin jack o lantern.

I am going to try saving my seeds and I have the internet to do a realy good job of canning and stuff.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?