.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, March 12, 2010

 

burger king hits close to $20 a share

burger king corpus christi. Burger king hit $20 a share, I wonder if norman has done himself in over it. I am making some cash off it anyway, I see a coupon for a free burger with the purchase of a meal on the heb cash register tape. Looks like the organised shorts would be at yum brands and at wendy's. wendy's maybe o.k. as a short but I haven't looked into it yet, yum brands seems like a dumb short and I still have the shares on my buy list.. looks like I am making big money off the market, so it is all going my way.. I am just scanning news though I don't have any good trade going on, maybe just a minor one for my back pocket..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?