.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, March 20, 2010

 

we are towards the end of the month where the apartment is supposed to be life threatning

we are towards the end of the month where the apartment is supposed to be life threatening. i.e. everyone will be more careless with the stove. They rototiller my garden, I think mostly to encourage me to buy whatever it is that they are selling, mobile home or whatever and of course it is the fault of the illegal aleans they hired to do the grass... Thats probily not true either the person upstairs says the person who did that doesn't speak english, I do expect to see at least one careless thing that could burn the place down since it is towards the end of the month though..... I am not buying it

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?