.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, May 13, 2010

 

I know who I was yesterday....

I know who I was yesterday when I looked in the mirror.... I was a reaction that isn't as strong as the gentalman who usualy hangs out in the hallway near the coffee machine, I think I say a lady as standin yesterday in his location....

George Risk (RSKIA.OB) is currently trading for about the value of their cash


This one looks good with a nice dividend yield... I still like my cow-chip stock..
M P EVANS GROUP PLC

realy it is palm oil, rubber and beef.... I was looking for palm oil stocks when I had found it.. It was one of the few without an american etf but it is available in london and all it's products are priced in dollars.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?