.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, July 22, 2010

 

death cross...

It is across from a church... churches chicken...
with the name of a funaral home del angel

The term is a stock charting term when you have crossed the 200 day moving average (from memory so if there is a reader you should look it up) it would look like an x probily on the chart... hardly seems like the most likely place you are to get hit by a car.. I feel that chick there, her odd behavior a few years ago as just being things roleplayed from that area... Not sure why that should have anything to do with me. I should probily have my mace tommorow as well as my phone, chances are better for trouble.


...........xxx bus xxxxxxx
traffic going left
traffic going right

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?