.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

 

abk looks like it could stay in buisness..cain kills able (biblical)

ambek looks like it could stay in buisness for a year so it is not a good canadate for a big short... I hear someone say I am willing to wait along time for a quarter. It's true I will get another quarter raise from mcdonalds stock in the forth quarter sometime, If I don't buy some more. You (I mean I) can expect some abuse on the last day of the month because several stocks go ex-dividend and you get the price price on the x-date...


It is biblical cain was jealous of what his brother had and he killed able.... Or he is trying to kill able but it has to look like a car wreck.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?