.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, August 20, 2010

 

kane and johavas liturature

I can't rule out that the lack of cash in my check is retaliation or witness tampering by the anti-war and anti-lawsuit group that is against jury duty (Jehovah's witness)... I have jury duty Monday and I am not influenced in my testimony about some terrorist attack looking stuff by the Jehovah's witness.. I have noticed alot of their liture at work and on the bus bench... The literature has been stalking me as of late but you have to give the whole think the benefit of the doubt, I also have to chronicle it just in case someone is after triple damages.. I hope they have a pleasent stay as long as they are not harrasing other people..

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?