.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, August 13, 2010

 

nzt....today...

$180 into nzt... 100 from the check 80 from dividends...

I am looking into next week and I don't see any benifit to buying flo (because of wheat prices) or pbr (because of oil prices)... The other one would be ora up to 5% of my portfolio...

looking at flo (flowers)... by a bread and then by a wheat grower to hedge against costs... I may have found one... I am talking to someone at work about thier portfolio but they sound like the double or nothing type of person so, or even someone who would end up becoming a male prostitute because of a gambling problem... not realistic as far as goals go, and not really understanding the difference between having a source (that may not be accurate) and having a sure thing..

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?